FORMAT & RULES
1. Mixed Doubles Tennis (mostly!) – consists of 16 short games and a tie-break to 7 points (first to 7 points wins the tie-break)
2. Short games – the first point after deuce wins the game
3. At deuce, it is up to the receiving pair as to who will receive the serve.
4. Handicaps of +15 will apply where a team is 3 games ahead, +30 for 6 games, +40 for 9 games
5. Scoring is 1 point per game won, which goes towards your overall team score regardless of whether you win or lose your match!
6. All team’s points are totalled on a weekly basis
7. Prizes will be awarded to the winning and runner up teams!
8. If you are unavailable for a particular week, please inform your team captain in advance who will organise a sub for you.
|A||Denise Donovan||Iarla Byrne|
|B||Cristina Rodriguez||Maurice Blake|
|C||Eileen Barry||Alfred Huntington|
|A||Jean Lane||Cormac O’Shea|
|B||Fernanda Galvan||John McCormack|
|C||Lina Wang||Jack Armstrong|
|A||Eve McGinn||Enrique Gomez|
|B||Andy Keegan||Mark Gatila|
|C||Anne Reid||Graham Swarbrigg|
|A||Miriam Hennigan||Karl Purcell|
|B||Anja Kanzler||Ross Lewis|
|C||Aoife Somers||Maebh O’Connor|
|A||Jeanne Le Bailly||Rohan Singh|
|B||Osvaldo Huerta||Xuefu Zhang|
|C||Antonina Riazantseva||Yana Saldua|
Team Captains highlighted in yellow