Court Reserve Online Booking
All current members have an account set up for them on Court Reserve, our online court booking system for Tennis and Padel. If you do not have an account or have forgotten your details, please contact the Membership Secretary.
Members must book Tennis & Padel courts through the Court Reserve online booking system, which they can do up to 7 days in advance. Members do not have to pay for courts, however members must pay for any guests they invite to play. There are no other court charges for members, save for floodlights when required.
How to reserve a court time:
- Click Book Courts at the top of your screen and choose Tennis or Padel
- Choose the date by using the arrows (top left) or by clicking the date at the top-left portion of the page
- Select the time section to see availability
- Choose by clicking the RESERVE button at that time slot
- Complete the reservation form, listing all members who will be playing
You will get an email confirmation.
How to Cancel a Reservation:
- Click MY PROFILE at the top-right portion of your screen.
- Find the date & time of upcoming reservation you wish to cancel. Click the DETAILS button on the right.
- Click the red CANCEL RESERVATION button in the upper left.
- Click CANCEL RESERVATION.
We ask that members cancel their reservation at least 12 hours in advance of their reservation time so as to allow other members to avail of the court.