FORMAT & RULES
1. Mixed Doubles Tennis (mostly!) – consists of 16 short games and a tie-break to 7 points (first to 7 points wins the tie-break)
2. Short games – the first point after deuce wins the game
3. At deuce, if the man is serving, he serves to the opposing man; if the lady is serving, she serves to the opposing lady
4. Handicaps of +15 will apply where a team is 3 games ahead, +30 for 6 games, +40 for 9 games
5. Scoring is 1 point per game won, which goes towards your overall team score regardless of whether you win or lose your match!
6. All team’s points are totalled on a weekly basis
7. Prizes will be awarded to the winning and runner up teams! Finals Day on Thursday 15th December. All invited to attend!
8. If you are unavailable for a particular week, please inform your team captain in advance who will organise a sub for you.