1. It is the responsibility of the player(s) named on the top line of a match to contact their opponents to organise a time to play.
2. Courts must be booked in advance through CourtReserve.
3. Players should be ready to commence play at time of booking. If matches overrun the scheduled time, the following booking must wait until match is completed.
4. Results may be uploaded online through the Tournament website – log in to your account and use the password Bective2022CLUBz
5. Handicaps should be netted off before commencement of play. For example, if Player
A has a handicap of -40, and Player B has -15, the correct starting position for each game is: Player A -30, Player B Love
6. It is not unusual in handicaps for the players involved to make an error, and serve to the wrong side or wrong opponent. Should this occur, continue the game as commenced.
7. Matches are the best of 3 short sets: the first player or pair to reach 6 games wins the set, even if their opponent(s) have won 5 games. There is no tie-break.
8. The winner of the point after deuce wins the game. In a game of singles, the receiver may choose the side to be served to. In a game of non-mixed doubles, the receivers may choose which of their players receives the serve. In mixed doubles, if the man is serving, the opposing man receives, if the lady is serving, the opposing lady receives.
9. Finals Day is on Saturday, 10th September (some finals may be played on the Friday night, 9th September) – if you are not available to play on Finals Day, you must scratch from your event before your semi-final match.
10.The Tournament Referee has the authority to scratch any matches that are not being played to schedule.
11. In all matters, the decision of the Tournament Referee will be final.
Dear Member, Join the Bective Tennis Autumn/Winter Mixed Singles and Mixed Doubles Box League Competition! Our Box League is an inclusive competition open to players